Onward Club Car Brochure
MADE FOR YOU. FUN FOR EVERYONE.
- Introducing the Onward’ from Club Car'”‘, a personal transportation vehicle that will change the way you travel within your community. Designed for ease of use and convenience, it has a way of bringing families together for laid-back fun.
It also has a way of making an impression. Onward is the only vehicle of its kind with an unmatched collection of custom integrated accessories, so you can personalize nearly every detail to fit your lifestyle. The result? You’ll probably never see another one just like yours.
You can feel good about riding in an Onward too, because it’s built to meet or exceed the strictest safety standards—which means that details like front LED headlights with a focused field of view, highly conspicuous turn signals, and fail-proof armrests come standard.
This is the future of personal transportation. And it starts now.
WHAT IS A PTV?
- Unlike golf cars, personal transportation vehicles (PTVs) are built for personal use and neighborhood transportation, and:
May be gas-powered or electric. Travel a maximum speed of 20mph. May be driven on public roads as defined and permitted by state and local laws. Are not classified as motor vehicles under federal law. Are regulated by state and local governments rather than by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
OUR DESIGN. YOUR DETAILS.
- Unlike after-market components, our extensive collection of Onward”‘ accessories was developed, built, and tested alongside the vehicle to ensure perfect fit and performance. From windshields to wheels, canopies to tires, and everything in between, there are hundreds of ways to personalize your Onward.
Ready to get started? Tailor one to your specifications with the online design tool at clubcar.com.
- Pick clear or tinted windshields with gaskets to block wind and dampen noise.
- Add polish with attractive front grill inserts made of durable polycarbonate.
- Exclusive Club Car’ tires come in three sizes, like the Kenda’ Kraken 23″ rugged tire shown here.
- Front brush guard standard on all lifted Onward models.
- Additional overhead storage for added space or a wireless sound system that syncs with your mobile devices.
Premium seat choices, designed for maximum comfort, are available in two-tone or solid colors.
- Deflect spray from tires with front and rear fender flares thoughtfully designed to complement the vehicle’s lines.
Two distinct machined alloy wheel styles, Atlas and Mercury, add edgy style.
- RIDE IN COLOR
The new Onward’ comes in a variety of metallic colors, each carefully applied to maintain a flawless appearance for miles:
- Metallic Tuxedo Black
- Metallic Platinum
Metallic Jade Green
Metallic Pearl Blue
ROLL WITH CONFIDENCE
HISTORY OF INNOVATION. A REPUTATION FOR QUALITY.
- Club Car is known for superbly engineered products that work hard to make everyday life better. The six new Onward’ models carry on that tradition by prioritizing the safety, comfort, and satisfaction of drivers and passengers. It starts with what you can see, like standard LED headlights and side reflectors that enhance driver visibility. But the details you can’t see matter too, because they reflect an unwavering commitment to safety over 50 years strong.
TWO-PASSENGER GAS AND ELECTRIC
FOUR-PASSENGER GAS AND ELECTRIC
- DYNAMIC STABILITY & PREDICTABLE HANDLING On select OnwardTM models, an exclusive stability bar under the axle minimizes lateral wheelbase movement for greater confidence during turns.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT
Motion control components within the suspension system on select models absorb energy over uneven paths or pavement, creating a smoother, more comfortable ride.
ENVIRONMENTAL DURABILITY As one of the only personal transportation vehicles constructed from an aluminum frame, the Onward is uniquely resistant to the elements. Plus, our metal flake paint and UV-tested components are specially formulated to resist fading.
- ENHANCED CONSPICUITY When your family is on the road, it’s crucial that your vehicle be seen by pedestrians and other traffic. That’s why the Onward has front LED headlights that sweep the curb but won’t blind passersby, turn signals you can spot from a 90-degree angle, and brake lights.